When Jesus instructed his disciples to “Follow me” in Matthew 4:19, He gave their lives new meaning, direction and purpose. Like Jesus’ earliest followers, Christians are still called to do the same in their daily lives.
Come Follow Me is a study series ideally for use in Asbury Discipleship Communities and small groups. Each lesson (15-20 minutes) looks at Jesus’ story from one of the New Testament Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). The goal of the series is for viewers to ponder for themselves what it personally looks like for them to follow Jesus.
Available in days
days after you access
- Episode 1: Introduction for Preface (12:36)
- Episode 2: Call of the First Disciples (16:17)
- Episode 3: Jesus Cleanses a Leper (18:04)
- Episode 4: Jesus Heals the Paralytic (22:25)
- Episode 5: Jesus Delivers a Possessed Man (18:52)
- Episode 6: Call of Levi/Matthew (9:57)
- Episode 7: Jesus Questioned About Fasting (9:06)
- Episode 8: Lord of the Sabbath (17:45)
- Episode 9: Kingdom Manifesto (11:53)
- Episode 11: Jesus Raises a Widow's Son (20:48)